A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hi everyone, just wanted to wish you Happy New Year. Got my computer back yesterday from the virus-removal guy but still don't have MS Office (or photo editing) available. Have to wait til Monday when I get back to work to get that installed. Hope you've all been able to do some dyeing, and have attempted some pole wrapping or spiderweb shibori techniques. I wanted to link to some videos and blogs here, but can't find the links right now that I sent to everyone before Christmas.

If you have done some shibori, I'd love to see what you've done!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Found you on Melody's blog, and just had to say your blog title got my attention. Best title ever! Enjoying your posts as we speak.

    Marha

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.